FairTSA Inspector training
FairTSA now accepts Inspector sign-ups via our website!
Training for MayaCert on December 8th and 9th, 9:00am EDT, 8:00am CST Mexico City
Deadline for submission of applications is Sunday, December 5th
1. In order to complete your registration below, you must include your CV, a pre-training questionnaire and study some documents. Click here to view the questionnaire.
2. Your registration and training fees must be received by the deadline specified above. You will receive a confirmation email once you signed up.
3. The training will consist of two sessions of about 2.5 hours each, with homework in between the sessions. Click here to view the readings.
4. After the training and assignments have been completed, FairTSA will issue a training certificate.
5. The certificate remains valid for two years
Inspector training QuestionnairE & Required reading
Below is the pre-training inspector questionnaire in English and Spanish. Please complete this and upload it when RSVPing for your training.
Inspector Questionnaire in English
Below are the two required readings for the FairTSA Inspector Training. Please click on the underlined reading to view:
1. Standard 4.1 Reading:
Section 3, Licensing Program and Supply Chain; Section 5, Community Development Projects and Capacity Building; Section 6, Labor Requirements; Section 7, Environmental Requirements
2. Inspection & Certification Guide, 4.1: