FairTSA Inspector training
FairTSA now accepts Inspector sign-ups via our website!
English webinar dates: August 10th and 11th or August 18th and 19th at 7:00am ET
Spanish webinar dates: August 3rd and 4th, 5th and 6th, 10th and 11th at 3:00pm ET or
August 13th at 11:00am ET + 3:00pm ET
1. In order to complete your registration below, you must include your CV, a pre-training questionnaire and study some documents. Click here to view the questionnaire.
2. Your registration and training fees must be received 7 days prior to the training requested. You will receive a confirmation email before then.
3. The training will consist of two sessions of about 2.5 hours each, with homework in between the sessions. Click here to view the readings.
4. After the training and assignments have been completed, FairTSA will issue a training certificate.
5. The certificate remains valid for two years
We look forward to your participation! Please RSVP Below
Inspector training QuestionnairE & Required reading
Below is the pre-training inspector questionnaire in English and Spanish. Please complete this and upload it when RSVPing for your training.
Inspector Questionnaire in English
Below are the two required readings for the FairTSA Inspector Training. Please click on the underlined reading to view:
1. Standard 4.1 Reading:
Section 3, Licensing Program and Supply Chain; Section 5, Community Development Projects and Capacity Building; Section 6, Labor Requirements; Section 7, Environmental Requirements
2. Inspection & Certification Guide, 4.1: